Our goal in supporting you to discuss new business models is to bring up issues like these and help you co-create the answers and find the way to align the company or a specific team to the implementation of the business model created.
In addition to the business model of your company, you can have business models for the various products and services of your company.
Business models help a lot to answer questions such as:
- To whom do we want to add value? Who are the customers?
- What kind of value do we want to deliver?
- What problems do we want to help our customers solve?
- What else will we offer with products and / or services?
- What are the differentials of our offers?
- What channels do our customers want to be reached through?
- What kind of relationship do customers expect to have and maintain with our product, service or brand?
- What value are customers willing to pay for?
- What are the key features that make the business model work?
- What are the most important costs of the business model?